Fiscal Cliff Pact ‘Vitally Important,’ Ford Chairman SaysKeith Naughton
A deal between President Barack Obama and Congress to avoid the fiscal cliff is critical to the U.S. economy’s health and to Ford Motor Co., the company’s executive chairman said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline