France, Spain, Italy, Germany Meeting on Greece, Official SaysGregory Viscusi
Finance officials from France, Germany, Italy and Spain were meeting to try to forge a common position on how to shore up Greece before a meeting of euro-region finance chiefs tomorrow, a European Union official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis