Christie Seeking Aid Cools Feud With Menendez, LautenbergTerrence Dopp
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie paced the Princetonian Diner on U.S. Route 1 in mid-October, imploring patrons to pick his Republican ally and friend Joe Kyrillos over incumbent Democratic U.S. Senator Robert Menendez.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure