SAS Group Management Rejects Offers From Cabin Crew, PilotsOla Kinnander and Peter Levring
SAS Group, the biggest Nordic airline, said management rejected offers from unions representing cabin crew and pilots during talks aimed at finding a way to save the carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting