Fujitsu to Expand Services Sales Amid Lower Hardware DemandNaoko Fujimura, Takashi Amano and Emi Urabe
Fujitsu Ltd., Japan’s biggest provider of computer services, plans to increase sales at the business to make up for declining hardware demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting