Cable Says He Understands Public Anger Over U.K. Tax AvoidanceAndrew Atkinson
Business Secretary Vince Cable said he understood public anger over large companies that avoid paying tax in the U.K. and urged a further crackdown by the revenue authorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks