Veolia Plans to Slash 100 Jobs at HQ, Nouvel Observateur SaysAlbertina Torsoli
Veolia Environnement SA wants to eliminate a fifth of jobs at its Paris headquarters, Le Nouvel Observateur reported on its website, citing Jean-Marie Lambert, the company’s head of human resources. *Job-cut plan to take off in January: newspaper *Company wants departures to be on a voluntary basis, but if by mid-year 2013 target of 100 job eliminations isn’t reached, company will resort to firings: newspaper
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States