U.S. October Mileage Per Gallon By Vehicle BrandAinhoa Goyeneche
The following table details the average mileage per gallon by all vehicles sold by brand, according to the TrueCar, TrueMPG calculation. To ascertain the mileage, TrueCar uses the Environmental Protection Agencies average fuel economy rating and estimates a 45 percent highway and 55 percent city driving ratio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure