Titanium Metals Investors File Suit Over $2.9 Bln BuyoutJef Feeley
Titanium Metals Corp.’s $2.9 billion acquisition by Precision Castparts Corp. was engineered by billionaire Harold Simmons, Titanium Metals’ controlling shareholder, to get around an earlier settlement of claims about Simmons’s company-related dealings, a pension fund said in a lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster