Hong Kong Growth Trails Estimates as City Cuts OutlookStephanie Tong
Hong Kong’s economy expanded less than estimated in the third quarter as export gains stalled and retail sales rose at a slower pace. The government also cut its forecast for full year growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders