Yuan Falls From 19-Year High on Fixing as New Leaders AnnouncedKyoungwha Kim
The yuan fell, retreating from a 19-year high, after the central bank cut its reference rate to a level that required the currency to weaken to remain within permitted trading limits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt