Who’s Who in China’s New Communist Party Leadership LineupBloomberg News
China’s Communist Party announced the makeup of the new Politburo Standing Committee today. The panel, which was reduced to seven members from nine, is the most powerful decision-making body in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States