Viacom’s Profit Rises on Affiliate Fees, Lower CostsEdmund Lee
Viacom Inc., the media company that owns Paramount film studios and cable networks such as Nickelodeon and MTV, topped analysts’ profit estimates after cutting expenses and getting more money from pay-TV providers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting