United Risks Losing Business Fliers on Computer FailuresVictoria Stilwell and Mary Schlangenstein
United Continental Holdings Inc. risks losing more customers, especially business travelers, after flight delays ensnared thousands of passengers in the third computer failure this year at the world’s largest airline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards