Sony Shares Plunge After Convertible Bond Offering: Tokyo MoverMariko Yasu
Sony Corp., the Japanese electronics maker reeling from four consecutive annual losses, fell to the lowest level in more than 32 years in Tokyo trading after offering its first convertible bonds in almost a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts