Sabesp Reports Profit Up Fivefold on Higher Water SalesEhren Goossens
Cia. de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo, Brazil’s largest water utility, reported a 361.8 million-real ($175 million) profit, in the third quarter, a fivefold increase from a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States