Qatar Holding Backs Glencore $31 Billion Bid for XstrataJesse Riseborough, Matthew Campbell and Firat Kayakiran
Qatar Holding LLC, Xstrata Plc’s second-largest shareholder, will vote for a $31 billion bid for the mining company by Glencore International Plc, boosting the likelihood the year’s biggest takeover will succeed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day