Pippa’s Plodding Publishing PremiereBy
Poor Pippa. Ms. Middleton may be related to royalty, but her new event-planning book, Celebrate, has garnered lackluster reviews and sold only 2,000 copies in its first week—far fewer than expected. It’s a disappointing debut for a project that publisher Penguin Books had bet big on, with an advance of about $600,000. Bloomberg Businessweek spoke with top party planners about what went wrong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself