Oil Trades Near One-Week High After Israeli Air Strikes on GazaGrant Smith and Ben Sharples
Oil traded near the highest level in more than a week after Israel attacked the Gaza Strip, raising concern that Middle East unrest would disrupt supply. A report showed U.S. stockpiles rose to the highest since July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing