MegaFon Plans $2.1 Billion IPO in Biggest Sale Since 2010Ilya Khrennikov
OAO MegaFon, Russia’s second-largest mobile-phone operator, plans to raise as much as $2.1 billion in the biggest initial public offering by a company from the country since United Co. Rusal’s sale almost three years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States