Japan Stock Futures Rise on Optimism Election Will Spur StimulusAdam Haigh
Japanese stock futures rose, indicating the Nikkei 225 Stock Average will extend yesterday’s surge, amid speculation elections next month will hand power to an opposition party that advocates more aggressive monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's