Topix Snaps Five-Day Loss Streak as Noda Calls ElectionsNorie Kuboyama and Satoshi Kawano
Japan’s Topix Index advanced the most in two months, rebounding from a five-day slide, amid speculation newly announced elections may put in power a party pushing for more central bank easing and stimulus spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself