Hong Kong Stocks Drop as China Names New LeadershipYoshiaki Nohara
Hong Kong stocks fell, with the benchmark index dropping to a one-month low, amid concern that an impasse about cuts to the U.S. budget will crimp global growth and as China announced new leaders. Esprit Holdings Ltd. surged after the clothier’s former chairman more than doubled his stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump’s Indefinite Travel Ban Opens New Stage in Legal Fight
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks