Midwest, Plains Farmland Surges as Crop Gains Top Drought LossesJeff Wilson
Farmland values in the Midwest rose 13 percent in the third quarter and jumped 24 percent in the Great Plains as record crop prices and insurance more than made up for losses from the worst drought in 56 years, according to separate surveys of bankers by the Federal Reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day