Galleon Arrests Reduced Inside Tips, Ex-Analyst TestifiesPatricia Hurtado
Arrests tied to the insider-trading case involving Galleon Group LLC made obtaining illegal tips harder and often less specific, an analyst for former Diamondback Capital Management LLC fund manager Todd Newman testified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing