Needham & Co. Ex-CFO Charged in $1 Million TheftDavid Voreacos
Glen W. Albanese, a former chief financial officer at the brokerage firm Needham & Co., was charged with stealing $1 million to spend on wine, trips, decorating and a designer breed of dog known as a labradoodle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards