Deutsche Boerse Starts Interest-Rate Clearing; 16 DealersNandini Sukumar
Eurex Clearing, a unit of Frankfurt-based Deutsche Boerse AG, started its new clearing service for over-the-counter interest-rate swaps as it seeks to compete with LCH.Clearnet Group Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing