Citigroup’s Stock Lured Bacon, Ainslie as Pandit Exit LoomedDakin Campbell
Moore Capital Management LP and Maverick Capital Management LP bought Citigroup Inc. shares as the bank’s board grew dissatisfied with Chief Executive Officer Vikram Pandit’s performance, eventually ousting him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders