Wolters Kluwer Says European Business Won’t Grow in 2013Manuel Baigorri and Kristen Schweizer
Wolters Kluwer NV, Europe’s largest tax and legal publisher, said business in the region is unlikely to grow next year because of lingering recessions and a decline in demand for printed material.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day