Texas Instruments Eliminating 1,700 Jobs to Cut ExpensesIan King and Danielle Kucera
Texas Instruments Inc. is cutting 1,700 jobs to reduce expenses by about $450 million a year, part of a shift away from chips that run mobile electronics to focus on components for cars, industrial equipment and other devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis