Telecoms Drop as ADRs Sink on Leadership: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks slumped to a two-month low in New York, led by telecommunications companies, on speculation investors are waiting for the nation’s new leaders to enact measures to support the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day