Square’s London Rival Targets IPO With Wallet for EuropeMarie Mawad
Powa Technologies, Europe’s answer to Jack Dorsey’s Square Inc., is considering an initial public offering after its U.S. competitor raised $200 million from investors including Starbucks Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's