Sharp Shares Rise After Report on Intel Stake Sale: Tokyo MoverMariko Yasu
Sharp Corp., Japan’s largest maker of liquid-crystal displays, rose the most in more than two months in Tokyo trading after Kyodo News said the company is in final talks to sell a stake to Intel Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis