Rothko, Pollock Lead Sotheby’s Top Tally, $375 MillionKatya Kazakina and Philip Boroff
Sotheby’s bounced back from last week’s lackluster sales with its biggest-ever auction, setting records for six artists including Jackson Pollock, Franz Kline and Arshile Gorky.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts