Obama Says National Security Not Compromised by PetraeusPhil Mattingly and Gopal Ratnam
President Barack Obama said he isn’t aware of any evidence that the expanding sex scandal that caused the resignation of CIA Director David H. Petraeus has compromised U.S. national security.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion