Overseas Shipholding Group Files for BankruptcySteven Church, Phil Milford and Tiffany Kary
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc., the largest U.S. tanker operator, filed for bankruptcy protection after global shipping rates fell and the company gave up trying to win a federal loan guarantee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself