Obama Tells Republicans ‘Go After Me’ Instead of RiceMargaret Talev and Laura Litvan
President Barack Obama chastised two Republican senators for threatening to block UN Ambassador Susan Rice as a potential nominee for secretary of state, saying she had “nothing to do” with circumstances involving the death of four Americans in an attack in Libya in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day