Obama Says U.S. Not Ready to Recognize Syrian Opposition GroupHans Nichols and Margaret Talev
President Barack Obama said the U.S. isn’t ready to recognize a new Syrian opposition coalition as a government in exile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing