Obama Says Nation Can’t Afford Deadlock Over Debt TalksHans Nichols and Margaret Talev
President Barack Obama said voters sent a “very clear message” on Election Day that they want both parties work together to cut the budget deficit with a mix of tax increases for the wealthy and cuts in spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster