Noble Slides After Vice Chairman Sells Stake: Singapore MoverMichelle Yun
Noble Group Ltd. slipped to a three-month low in Singapore trading after Vice Chairman Emeritus Harindarpal Singh Banga sold a 3.5 percent stake in the commodity supplier that reported lower-than-expected earnings last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks