Indonesia Takes On Energy Oversight After Regulator Wound UpFitri Wulandari and Agus Suhana
The Indonesian government will assume responsibility for overseeing the nation’s oil and gas activities, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said, a day after the industry regulator was dissolved by a court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis