ICAP Slides to Near Four-Year Low as Profit Drops 26%Gavin Finch
ICAP Plc, the world’s largest broker of transactions between banks, fell to the lowest in more than three-and-a-half years after first-half pretax profit shrank 26 percent, hurt by Europe’s sovereign debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing