Ecopetrol $2.5 Billion Peru Investment Slowed by Permit DelaysAlex Emery
Ecopetrol SA’s $2.5 billion Peru investment plans are being held up by government permit delays, hindering the company’s plans to triple crude production in the Andean nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself