BSkyB Develops Set-Top Box With Roku for Web TV ServiceMark Milian
British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc, the U.K.’s biggest pay-television provider, is working with Roku Inc. on a set-top box to distribute to subscribers of its new Web-television service, as it responds to increased competition from online rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis