Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly Considers Buying Electronics BrandsChris Burritt
Best Buy Co. Chief Executive Officer Hubert Joly is considering buying consumer electronics brands as a way of locking up exclusive merchandise as he seeks to turn around the world’s largest gadgets retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing