Vivendi Buys Time With Cost Cuts as Strategy Calls LoomMarie Mawad
Vivendi SA said earnings will fall less than it expected this year, with cost cuts and video-game demand buying time for Chairman Jean-Rene Fourtou as he heads into a sixth month of weighing options for a strategy change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap