U.S. Market Total Short Interest by Industries as of Oct. 31Bloomberg News
The following are the short interest positions and short interest vs float ratio aggregated by sector and industry group for companies listed on the NYSE, NYSE Alternext and Nasdaq Stock as of the Oct. 31 settlement date. The total positions decreased 0.08 percent from previous period. The ratios of short interest vs. float unchanged from previous period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks