Swire Sells Gehry-Designed Apartment for Hong Kong RecordKelvin Wong
Swire Properties Ltd. sold a Hong Kong apartment in a building designed by Frank Gehry for a record square-foot price, the latest sign the city’s property market remains immune to government efforts to cool prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself