Russia Stocks Drops to 3-Month Low as Oil, Power Shares RetreatKsenia Galouchko
Russian oil and gas companies drove the benchmark stock index to a three-month low as crude oil retreated for a second day and investors sold riskier assets after European officials delayed a decision on Greek aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards