RBS’s Asia Heads of Flow, Convertible Bond Sales DepartEleni Himaras
Jerry Yoon, who was head of equity derivatives flow in Asia for Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, and Nick Langford, who ran convertible bond sales in the region, said they have left the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's